19.7.08

6.It's hurt!

yesterday i saw a picture that uploaded by yang yang..
i hate the picture very much..
but how come he don't understand?!

i never straight away confront with him...
i find someone to chat with me..
luckily teacher phung(my fren too)
chat with me till midnight 3 somthing
thanks for your advice...
after lost some tears... i really feel better..

i happily go to school as normal today..
but i late to school... after school assembly...
about 9 am i only went in..
my eye still leave some proof..
seen a bit red and still look swell..
Grace asked me what have happened to me..
i'm happy that she concern me.. thx baby little sweetie..
but i don't know how to answer..

i smile and laugh alotz..
i never ate breaksfast..
a bit weird.. but looks more happy

after school, Grace asked me
"girl, wanna go library? i fetch you k?"^^
"sure!"
got license... the 1st person she fetch is me...^^
went library but no parking
we just go taipan, to shop awhile..
she like angel, know that i'm sad today..
we shop there 4 awhile..
lazy back to library find parking..
we went starbucks and just hang there and do revision...



^^ topic by topic.. we nvr stop our mouth.. talk alotz out of academic
after finish tuition.. i went her home..
i showed her the picture that i angry with..

back to home... on msn..
i talk to him..
he cannot answer my question...
so how can i believe him?
give me a reason..
hurt me twice.. just ignore can let me feel better..

No comments: