12.7.08

4. Audition

just a short breathing only... just sing a part of HOW DO I LIVE...
i damn nervous... can't sing well.. i kno i have suddenlly stuck...
and i sing the wrong word...
i obviously look nervous... i try to not look at them...
but luckily still pass to join the next audition on 26 of july...
they give comments that :
some of my words are not clear... must be careful
and i can sing more better... they ask me that next audition must "come out" some more..
it's means my voice still can explore someore... sing louder
I honestly tell them i'm nervous...

hope next audition i can prepare well and sing nicely...
i doesn't hope that i pass but just hope that can sing better..
i love singing so i join
this is my 1st experience to join a singing competition
that's a good 1st time...
^^

No comments: