22.8.08

18. complained!

hey! you think you are the best!
what? you say tolerate!
you want people tolerate... but seens when you tolerate!
if u don't like, you can just f off!
dun always let people to calm you down and blame people!

if u say got time!
yes! for you seens got time bcuz you can learn in school...
and tuition 4 you is just a addition class!
but what subject is this!
this is "ADDITION MATHEMATICS"
if u don't care your result, you can cancelled your tuition...
but i care! and now SPM is nearer and nearer..
my addition mathematics still havent study finish!
i really need tuition!
if you have reason to go klang! okay! is okay!
but plz tell earlier!
you don't 4get i missed a class... so havent learn "INDEX"
so you don't need to rush! but i need to rush!
yea... is not your problems.. right! you are always fine... but i'm your tuition partner!
can you care about me!
if you dun1 have tuition with me! just cancel!
people cancelled class said earlier and always have a reason that is important!
and always after exam! not B4 IMPORTANT EXAM!

i hate you that you always think that you are right!
i hate you always talk in class...
and always the last... need tuition classmates wait for you to done your work!
and i hate you eat my foods, and think that is a sure! is normal!
DUN THINK you are QUEEN!
take my food and ask ppl want to take it or not... wanna BELANJA keh!?
but is my food!
you have ur food tat teacher bought for you
you let it melt! and eat all my food at first!
i just have 2 peice of my food!
you are so WELCUM!
i never say, scold and always tolerate...
just forgive...

you share my things din ask! okay!
you take my things without permission! okay!
you break your promised! okay!
but how come you ask me to tolerate!
and why don't you say infront of me!
write in blog?! you are such a... backstep! gud!

if you want me to tolerate!
you! plz learn tolerate 1st and learn what is manners!

1 comment:

Grace kee said...

hahaha. u blog and u din tel me. since when u go blogspot geh. i think she knows its u