24.8.11

153. Times

I can see you're laughing you're smiling...
You can tell me.. it's not a big deal..
You told me that you've been in this situation
But.. there's a different, don't you sense it?
Don't tell me you've been through.
'coz the situation you experienced, I experienced too.
In fact, that's not the same.
Talk always easier than do...
Don't keep asking me "how? what's the next..."
Why ask me in this moment?
Don't you see, I'm trying my best to calm down? v.v
Don't you see, my instability?
I just need some times to figure it out...
Can you try to understand? i just need TIMES
I can't tell you I'm okay because I'm not.

P.S:
Thanks a girl who comfort me, 
listen to me and told me her experience as well. 
You truly understand me.. thanks.
As you said, 
few days later i will be fine.
And move forward soon.

No comments: