22.6.10

114. Promoter

Today is my 1st day become >> 101 Hair Care Promoter...
Wei Ting is with me...
Unpredictable, Sharon Ooi, Shaun, Zhen Bon also taking the same job...

In an hour time, i sold out 1 promotion book
and 1 promotion book is sell out with Wei Ting...
so i give it to wei ting^^ sharing is caring...
so each person get one commission.. LOL

we are so aggressive..
soon I finish giving out the free tissues and brouchers
so I help Wei Ting to finish also...
i thought finish giving out our tissues and brouchers only can back home...
but... no! just me and Wei Ting finish giving out..
even still left alotz also can back home on time
the supervisor/ owner of the 101 hair care saloon look's surprise..lol!
Then ask us to work on Friday's fair too...
it's such a good opportunities
but that day i got outing with my friends... is farewell outing...
How to make it?! oh~GOD...

No comments: